2010年10月20日 星期三

Online identity

1)I have 6 or more online identities,such as facebook,hotmail,xanga......
2)And some of those online identities' would contain some fake personal data and information of mine.And I think those online identities can show characters that different to my "in person" identities,for example I am quite emotional in daily life,but when I use my online identities,I can control my mood,as I don't need to react immediately,I can wait and think then just react emotionally.It brings different character to me.

3)It can bring us bravery to express our own viewpoint,as sometimes we may afraid to talk about our feeling towards some people,situations or issues happened in our daily life.Also,it is convenient for us to communicate to others because not eveyone use the same server with me.There are many different severs that people can construct online identities,so we can communicate with people all over the world easily through different severs.

4)Maybe it is easy to expose our personal data online,or even stolen by someome.It will be dangerous for our safty!Or it may bring kind of incomvenient to us as we may forget and mess up our use IDs in different severs that will lead us to lose some important accounts~

沒有留言:

張貼留言